free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

HOW CHILDREN DRIVES THEIR TEACHERS CRAZY!!












Teacher: Be sure that you go straight home
Student: I can't, I live just round the corner!



TEACHER :Give me three reasons why the world is round
Pupil : Well my dad says so, my mum says so and you say so !



TEACHER : Name four members of the cat family
Pupil : Daddy cat, mummy cat and two kittens !



TEACHER : What is the plural of mouse ?
Pupil :Mice
TEACHER : Good, now what's the plural of baby ?
Pupil : Twins !



TEACHER : What do we do with crude oil ?
Pupil : Teach it some manners !




What is the Great Depression?

when you get a bad report card.


Why don't you see giraffes in elementary school?

Because they're all in HIGH School!


What is the center of gravity?

The alphabet V !


How do you spell Hard Water with 3 letters?

ICE!



What is 5Q + 5Q?

10Q........You're Welcome!












0 comments: